Welcome!

Welcome to the ultimate Christian call: extreme servanthood!

Working with Community Health Educators in Zambia

Followers of Christ are called to serve, to serve God and to serve others. There is no third option, purple pill, or nifty last minute compromise to get a believer out of this. Salvation and servanthood are two parts of the same whole. Jesus said, “Whatever you have done for the least of these my brothers, you have done it to me” (Matthew 25).
This is a bi-daily blog of reflections and ideas on that vital concept: servanthood. What it is, why we do it, how we do it, and ways we can do it. I’ll start posting Monday, April 10, 2011. You can also follow Extreme Service on Facebook or via email. Just enter you email address to the left to sign up!
My name is Kayla Reish, and I am a RN, missionary with Global AIDS Partnership, and servant of God. Join me on the journey!
God bless,
Kayla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Christian Response to Church and State

A Christian Response to Welfare

A Christian Response to the Enviornment, Part Two